Comfort Shield Guardian Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions
At Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, we are dedicated to keeping the customer's needs and safety in mind. Our technicians are highly trained comfort specialists that offer you the very best knowledge and service.
As a Comfort Shield Guardian Maintenance Plan customer, you will receive Preferred Customer Treatment on all service calls. As a Preferred Customer, you will receive a 15% discount on any parts that may be needed, you will also receive a discounted diagnostic fee. Your call will take priority over any non-maintenance plan customer.
Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, will perform its duties of this agreement with professional skill and diligence, but accepts no responsibility for any condition resulting from equipment failure.
The following also applies:
- This agreement does not become effective until paid in full.
- Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, reserves the right to reject any agreement.
- Maintenance Plan pricing does not include specialty filters.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Emergency after hours diagnostic fee will apply.
- We will schedule any emergency call within 36 hours, however, the call will be evaluated as to the nature of the emergency and treated accordingly.
- This is not an insurance policy.
- Replacement equipment does not qualify for the 15% discount.
- System must be in good working condition in order to apply the maintenance plan. Any repairs will need to be made before the maintenance plan can go into effect.
- This agreement may be cancelled with a 30 day written notice. A prorated refund will be issued based on the number of visits and discounts used.
Credit Terms And Agreement
- Upon completion of services, payment in full is due to Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC.
- All orders are subject to approval and acceptance by Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC.
- Any payment not received within 30 days from the completion of work, is subject to interest at the highest amount allowed by law in the state in which the work was performed until paid.
- If Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, employs attorneys to collect payment for any amount due from it from applicant, applicant agrees to pay reasonable costs and attorney's fees. Applicant agrees to pay all expenses incurred by Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC. For the collection of any delinquent accounts included but not limited to, collection costs, actual attorney's fees, filing fees, and costs.
- Applicant agrees to provide Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, with the remittance advice with each payment. If such advice is not given, Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, may apply payment at its discretion.
- The customer certifies that the information is true and correct.
- The customer affirms that he/she is a duly authorized agent, officer, representative, employee, manager or partner or otherwise able to enter into this binding agreement.
- Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, reserves the right to refuse credit to anyone, for any reason.
Mold Waiver Terms And Conditions
Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, the contractor, will not be held responsible for and damages caused by mold, or by any other agent, or defects in the home or structure construction, to include but not limited to property damage, loss of income, personal injury, death, emotional distress, loss of value, loss of use and adverse health effects, or any other affects.
Any implied warranties, including an implied warranty or workmanlike construction, implied warranty of habitability, or implied warranty for a particular use, are hereby waived and disclaimed.
The contractor's responsibility is limited to factors that are within their control. Mold growth largely depends on how the homeowner / occupant maintains their home or business. Comfort Shield Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC offers no claims that could be construed as improving the home or business owner's health from the use of any equipment or products installed or modifications made to the home or business.
Parts And Labor Warranty
All parts are recorded and warranted per manufacturer specifications.
The labor charge on any parts we install are guaranteed for one year.
Guarantee does not include diagnostic fee, refrigerant or parts other than those we installed.
If repairs are necessary due to other defective parts, they will be charged separately.